Are you bitter because The Hour ended and we might not get a third series? Me too! I tried finding everything The Hour related on the web to fill the hole in our hearts this show left us. Message me if I missed anything.
- download the soundtrack (by Alice) / article on the soundtrack by composer Kevin Sargent
- a lovely fan-written script for SE2EP1 (by Celine) / the actual script for SE1EP1 by Abi Morgan
- like the facebook page! / sign the petition for series three!
- historical blogs on season two
- character cocktails! / special edition drinking game
- watch The Hour: a powerpoint
- quick introduction to season two (with clips)
- this show has a great costume department (x/x/x/x/x/x/x), yet I could only find two (two!!) sets on Polyvore. (x/x)
- join the lj community! / icon elite
- signature tea blends on Adagio (by Janelle)
- the fic tag on AO3 & ff (more. we need more fic. if anyone has recs or a rec list, let me now and i’ll put it on here!)
- fanmixes: 8tracks / tag + tag
- (fan)vids: tag + tag + B O Y + bedroom hymns / original launch promo: Freddie, Hector, Bel.
- fanart: tag + tag / deviant art
- screencaps: grandecaps / blu-ray / + +
- poetry: somewhere i have never travelled by e.e. cummings, Howl by Allen Ginsberg
- the hour compared to: Mad Men, The Newsroom
- interviews: Romola + + +, Dominic +, Ben + +, Hannah, Lisa, Oona, Abi Morgan + // the best interview ever.
- (cap)blogs on Tumblr: thehouryoucantmiss + elparadis + thehourcaps + limegrove + thehour1956 + thehour-bbc + freddieandbel
Tie a noose-like knot with your lace.
Slide it through the small opening of the car door.
Tighten the lace loop and pull the lock up. Then receive free car.
TUMBLR: TEACHING EVERYDAY PEOPLE HOW TO BREAK INTO CARS SINCE 2007
reblogging for future references
Body Language Cheat Sheet for Writers
As described by Selnick’s article:
just thought I would go ahead and do this because Anna was asking about a masterpost for things Jesse’s written
- McSweeney’s articles—here is a link to all of them, and listed individually:
A Post Gender Normative Man Tries to Pick Up a Woman at a Bar (and here is a recording of Jesse reading this)
- The New Yorker: Marv Albert Is My Therapist
- Bullett: Jesse Eisenberg on His Lifelong Aversion to Youth Culture
- Men’s Health: Jesse Eisenberg on Fear
- BlackBook Magazine: Actor & Playwright Jesse Eisenberg on the Thrill of the Stage
Surnames are just as important as given names. So, I compiled a list of the websites I use to find my surnames.
- English Surnames
- Dutch Surnames
- Spanish Surnames
- Scottish Surnames
- German Surnames
- Italian Surnames
- Irish Surnames
- French Surnames
- Scandinavian Surnames
- Welsh Surnames
- Jewish Surnames
- Surnames By Ethnicity
- Most Common Surnames in the USA
- Most Common Surnames in Great Britan
- Most Common Surnames in Asia
COFFEE SHOPS ::: BOOKSHOPS ::: LIBRARIES ::: BAKERIES ::: RESTAURANTS ::: PUBS ::: FLOWER SHOPS ::: TEA ROOMS ::: AND MORE!
hang a blown up balloon from a string. dip lace doilies in wallpaper glue and wrap on balloon. once they’re dry, pop the balloon and add tea light candle!
found on pinterest! amazingggg
More doilies inspirations for your next event..or for your everyday decor!
Next month is Valentines (single awareness) day!
Here are some cards featuring lines from season 5, and some songs that suit Merthur.
Just like last year, feel free to print these out and give them to your friends! Or do whatever you want with them! :] (Except sell them.)
(And yes, that last one is mostly there to hurt you. BAHAH!)
wait here’s one more
no just kidding here you go